09 January 2011

Assistance at Misrad haKlitah, Now Available in English

I only recently learned that the Ministry of Immigration and Absorption has an English-speaking social worker in the north.  Her name is Kseniya Kirilin-Suissa and she covers Ako to the border.  Since she covers a large area, it is a good idea to call her to arrange in advance for her services.

Kseniya can help you find the right place to go for the service you need, and can provide instruction about social topics.  She can also translate between olim and their MOIA Caseworker.  Another part of her job is supporting community work with immigrants at the municipal level, with a focus on children and youth at risk.  She told me, "I will be glad to meet everybody who is interested in my service. You can make an appointment with me to my cell phone 050.621.4631." 

Again, her info is: Kseniya Kirilin- Suissa,
Social Worker of Northern area
 050.621.4631



No comments:

Post a Comment